ATV-SEMAPP (Technology Knowledge Network)
ATV-SEMAPP was established in 1982 as a private, non-profit foundation, affiliated to the Danish Academy of Technical Sciences ( www.atv.dk/atveng/ ).
The aim of ATV-SEMAPP is:
- To facilitate communication on knowledge of industrial technology concerning processing, manufacturing and materials used.
- To promote training, education and research concerning industrial technology.
- To facilitate the frames of professional and scientific activities.
- To extend networking and interaction among industry, universities and organizations.
The Academy of Technical Sciences - Society of Process- and Production Engineering.
PARTICULAR FIELDS OF INTERESTThe society has seven subjects of particular interest:
- Surface Engineering and Technology,
- Polymer Technology
- Corrosion Engineering,
- Innovation, Development and Organisation of Production.
- Pressure Die Casting,
- Laser Technology,
- MicroNano Technology and
- Light Metals Technology
MEMBER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS (Link in Danish language)
- Laserprocessing and technology
- Surface Engineering and Technology
- Polymer Engineering and Technology
- DanCorr - Corrosion Engineering
- Innovation, Development and Organisation of Production
- Metal Die Casting
- Micro-Nano Technology
- Light Metals
Approximately 350 persons, primarily from Danish industry, are members of the society. Besides, about 250 persons, employed by company-members are regularly informed about activities. Within each of the abovementioned subjects are relations to several other peoples from institutes and industry.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR PRESENTERS AND LECTURERS
HOW TO FIND A CONFERENCE PLACE
Try www.rejseplanen.dk (danish/english/german language - includes information for traveling with trains and busses).
ADDRESS OF SECRETARIAT
ATV-SEMAPP - The Society of Process- and Production Engineering
Produktionstorvet 427 A
The Technical University of Denmark
DK-2800 Kgs. Lyngby
E-mail: email@example.com, Fax: +45 4593 4570
- Hans Nørgaard Hansen, Department of Mechanical Engineering (MEK), Building 427 A, The Technical University of Denmark, DK-2800 Kgs. Lyngby, professor og president of the Society, phone no. +45 4525 4816, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Niels Bjerrum Thomsen, Dep. Manager, Leo Pharma A/S and vice president of the Society, phone no.: +45 4494 5888, email@example.com.
- Anette Kaltoft, secretary at DTU MEK/MPP, phone no.: +45 4525 4717, fax +45 4593 4570, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ulla Knudsen, Head of Secretariat, phone no.: +45 4525 4894, email@example.com.
PAYMENT FOR PARTICIPANTS FRA OUTSIDE DENMARK
According to EU legislation all participants in educational and scientific events such as conferences and seminars must pay value added tax (VAT)
according to the regulations valid for the place where the event actually takes place.
The Danish tax-authorities has judged the ATV-SEMAPP conferences and seminars to be covered by these regulations, so all participants in ATV- SEMAPP conferences and seminars must pay VAT according to Danish regulations.
Taxable persons and establishments from other EU-countries can have the VAT refunded at their national tax authorities.
Taxable persons and establishments from countries outside EU can have the VAT refunded by filling Form 31.004 EN 'Reimbursement of VAT to companies outside the EU'.
Find the Form and guidance here: www.skat.dk, choose English -> Businesses -> VAT -> Refund of Danish VAT to foreign businesses domiciled outside EU
COUNCIL DIRECTIVE 2006/112/EC of 28 November 2006 on the common system of value added tax, Article 53.
COUNCIL IMPLEMENTATION REGULATION (EU) No. 282/2011 of 15 March 2011, laying down implementing measures for Directive 2006/112/EC on the common system of value added tax, Article 32.
Danske Bank, Holmens Kanal 2-12, 1092 København K, phone no.: +45 7011 1177
Reg.no. 1551 konto 323 0252
IBAN DK34 300 000 0323 0252
SWIFT Code: DABADKKK